Sunday, March 29, 2009

Brittney's Birthday



Hi Everyone-

I recently talked to Astyn on the phone and she told me that I really needed to start blogging. So for all of you that don't know this is my very first entry. I am excited to finally try this out! Well just to catch up on what is happening in our life we have a baby girl coming in June which is really exciting. Yesterday was also my birthday so Josh got up early to make me breakfast. I then went and got a new hair cut and opened my presents ( also featured in my picture below). Josh bought me a pair of prego capris because it is going to be warming up soon and I felt like I needed a pair if I was going to last until June. We then went to see a play at Pioneer Theater called Dial M for Murder. It was really good and there is a surprise twist at the end!! For all of my family in Georgia I will be sure to add lots of prego pictures of yesterday so you can see how big I am getting. I would like to think that it is all baby but the would be lying haha. Josh and I would also like to say congrats to Shannyn and Caleb who just had their little baby Jane. She is so cute and definitely looks like a Weiler. I did not think that any Shaw baby could have that much hair or brown skin. I bet that if you were to compare Jane's legs to Papa Shaws you would see a stark contrast of color hahaha.

This is a close up!!

These are the beautiful flowers that Dad sent me for my birthday.

Here we are at the play!

Here I am opening my presents

9 comments:

Brad and Kimberly said...

So glad you are blogging! It totally helps Brad and I feel less lonely out here in Indiana. You look great! You are having a girl right?

Krystal said...

looks like a fun birthday! You look so cute with your little prego belly!

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

Ahh, you do look prego!!! Since your face is naturally so thin and long, I don't think that you will ever get the big puffy face like me. I really like the hair color though. It is way blonder than I was imagining. Welcome to the blogging world!!!!!

Astyn said...

Bert!!! It's about time you updated this spot on the blogosphere, you even made it within the week long deadline...haha. I love the belly; you are such an adorable prego lady. I sure hope that you are feeling good.
Much love.

katherine said...

brittney, you look very cute! i am also glad you updated your blog! it's fun to see what everyone is doing. do you guys know yet where you might be moving to for law school?

NT said...

This is a big improvement over Josh's posts. -Nate

Kacy said...

I am so glad to see an update. I have been thinking about you and how you were doing?. You look so stinking cute with your little belly. You are so little. I am so excited for you guys and your first little bundle of Joy. She is going to be a doll. You hair looks super cute too. Happy Late Birthday too. Keep up with blogging so I don't have to wonder anymore.

Greg said...

Britt!!! You are so pregnant!!! Congrats!! I miss you!!!! Call me!!! We need to talk!!! I just used way too many exclamation marks!!! our blog is amygreg.com!!! I LOVE YOU GIRLIE!!!
Amy

jenkins family said...

We just found your blog, I hope you don't mind! Have you had your baby yet?!? It will be fun to keep in touch with you guys through blogs :)